- Ghee – घी
- Nutrients-पोषक तत्त्व
- Bhindi – भिंडी
- Bittergourd – करेला
- Black Gram-चना
- Black Turmeric -काली हल्दी
- Brinjal -बैंगन
- cabbage-पत्ता गोभी
- Capsicum-शिमला मिर्च
- Cauliflower – फूलगोभी
- Celery -अजवाइन
- Chilli seed -मिर्च के बीज
- Corn Seeds – मक्के के बीज
- Gourd- लौकी
- Kakdi- ककडी
- Kitchen Garden – किचन गार्डनिंग
- Knol khol – नॉल खोल बीज
- Lady Finger-भिंडी
- Musk Melon – खरबूजा
- Onion -प्याज
- Paddy -धान
- Radish -मूली
- Red cabbage -लाल गोभी
- Spong Gourd- लौकी-
- Sunflower -सूरजमुखी
- Tomato – टमाटर
- Watermelon -तरबूज
We – Assure
Bhindi Kashi Lalima
NOMINEE GOLD is a Post Emergent, Broad Spectrum systemic herbicide for all types of Rice cultivation i.e. direct sown rice, rice nursery and transplanted rice.
Trade Name: NOMINEE GOLD
Common Name: Bispyribac Sodium
Formulation: 10% SC
- NOMINEE GOLD controls major grasses, sedges and broad leaf weeds of rice.
- NOMINEE GOLD offers a wide application window from 2-5 leaf stages of weeds.
- NOMINEE GOLD gives freedom of need based application only when the weeds emerge.
- NOMINEE GOLD is safe for rice.
- NOMINEE GOLD gets absorbed quickly in weeds and results are unaffected even if it rains after 6 hours of application.
- NOMINEE GOLD has low dosage thus cost effective.
- Shake the bottle well before well
- Targeted weeds should directly be exposed to NOMINEE GOLD spray
- Use Flat fan / Flood jet nozzle only
- Ensure uniform spray only
- Avoid Spray if rain is expected in 6 hrs.
- Re-flood the field within 48 – 72 hrs. of application.
- Maintain water for 5-7 days to suppress weed emergence.
|CROP||WEED||DOSE (Per Ha)|
|Rice (Nursery)||Echinochloa crusgalli, Echinochloa colonum||200 – 250 ml (20 – 25 g a.i.)|
|Rice (Transplanted)||Ischaemum rugosum, Cyperus difformis, Cyperus iria||200 – 250 ml (20 – 25 g a.i.)|
|Rice (Directly seeded)||Fimbristylis miliacea, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parviflora, Monochoria vaginalis, Alternanthera philoxeroides, Sphenoclcea zeylenica||200 – 250 ml (20 – 25 g a.i.)|
Available in 10 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml, 200 ml, 500 ml and 1 litre packs.
1 Litre, 100 ML, 250 ML, 50 ML, 500 ML
Zura Herbicide (2,4-D Dimethyl amine salt 58% WSC)₹320.00 – ₹440.00
Chemical Name :- Sulfosulfuron 75% WG Product Specifications :- Zura is a selective and post-emergence herbicide used for the control of a wide range of broadleaf weeds in several crops. It is a preferred tank mix partner with other herbicides to control a wider weed spectrum. Features – It is a water based soluble concentrate (WSC) which …Select options
Galigan Herbicide (Oxyfluorfen 23.5% EC)
Product Specification:- Chemical Composition – Oxyfluorfen 23.5% EC GALIGAN is a herbicide of the diphenyl-ether group used for selective weed control in a wide range of fruit trees, vegetables, field crops, ornamentals, forestry, sugarcane, and non-crop areas. GALIGAN controls a wide spectrum of annual broadleaf and grass weeds. It is used in pre-plant, pre-emergence, and post-emergence …Select options
TATA METRI HERBICIDE ( मेट्री शाकनाशी )₹210.00 – ₹950.00
Product Discription – Tata Metri Herbicide is a 70% WP formulation of Metribuzin. It is a selective herbicide used to control annual grasses and many broadleaf weeds. Tata Metri is used as pre- and post-emergence herbicide.Select options
UPL Total Herbicide (Sulfosulfuron 75% + Metsulfuron Methyl 5% WG)
Product Specifications :- Excellent control of both Phalaris minor and problematic broad leaf weeds in a single application. Movement in plants is systemic. Mode of Action :- Double action – Uptake through leaves and roots with rapid translocation, both acropetally and basipetally. Method of application : Dissolve the entire content of Total (Sulfosulfuron 75% + …Select options
Best - Offers
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
All order over
About – Us
Kisanjeevan is a Agritech solution for its Valuable Farmers that helps to solve there Problems at every step .Know More