- Ghee – घी
- Nutrients-पोषक तत्त्व
- Bhindi – भिंडी
- Bittergourd – करेला
- Black Gram-चना
- Black Turmeric -काली हल्दी
- Brinjal -बैंगन
- cabbage-पत्ता गोभी
- Capsicum-शिमला मिर्च
- Cauliflower – फूलगोभी
- Celery -अजवाइन
- Chilli seed -मिर्च के बीज
- Corn Seeds – मक्के के बीज
- Gourd- लौकी
- Kakdi- ककडी
- Kitchen Garden – किचन गार्डनिंग
- Knol khol – नॉल खोल बीज
- Lady Finger-भिंडी
- Musk Melon – खरबूजा
- Onion -प्याज
- Paddy -धान
- Radish -मूली
- Red cabbage -लाल गोभी
- Spong Gourd- लौकी-
- Sunflower -सूरजमुखी
- Tomato – टमाटर
- Watermelon -तरबूज
We – Assure
Bhindi Kashi Lalima
|Plant or Animal Product Type||Okra|
|Special Feature||Drought Tolerant|
|Expected Blooming Period||Year Round|
|Item Weight||500 Grams|
|Sunlight Exposure||Full Sun|
|Net Quantity||500 gram|
About this item
- Its fruits are very closely placed dark green in color, and soft five-striped.
- Seeds Treated with Carbendazim & Mancozeb
- Germination (Min.) : 65%, Physical Purity (Min.) :99%, Genetic Purity (Min.) : 95%
- Can be sowed round the year with The first harvesting of fruits is done within 45-50 days
- Fruit remain tender for long time after picking and good for delayed picking
Name : Sakata Cauliflower Seeds White Excel-10 gm
Type Of Seed : Vegetable
Quantity : 0-100 G
Suitable For : Outdoor
Color : White
Product Breadth : 10 Cm
Product Height : 2 Cm
Product Length : 10 Cm
Net Quantity (N) : Pack Of 1
An excellent quality, hybrid suitable for cool climates. Compact plant with cold and humidity tolerance. Curd weight 1.5 kg to 2 kg Very tight and fully domed with excellent holding. Suitable for summer to autumn cropping in cool areas. Seed rate : 100 – 120 gm/acre Very deep and heavy curds with a good percentage of florets suitable for freezing.
Country of Origin : India
|Plant Type||Medium tall with well spread lateral branches|
|No. of seeds||9-10 / pod|
|Seed Type||Green color, tender and very sweet|
|No. of pickings||3 – 4|
|Average Yield||4-6 tons/acre|
|Special Feature||Tolerant to powdery mildew|
Seed rate 20 – 25 kg per acre
Spacing Usually farmers follow is 60 cm [row to row] x 10 cm [plant to plant] and 30 [row to row] x 10 cm [plant to plant]
|Hybrid type||Flat Head Hybrids|
|Relative days to maturity (DS)||55-60|
|Foliage colour||Green to light green|
|Head shape||very flat white|
|Head Weight (KG)||1.75-2.0|
|Remarks||High tolerance to heat and black rot, suitable for fresh market|
|Recommended for||South East Asia India|
- Wider sowing window.
- Semi erect, medium plant with blue green leaves.
- Moderate to good temperature tolerance.
|Yield||Average curd weight is 500 gm – 850 gm|
|Shape||Compact, cream white, dome curd|
|Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:||
- 100 – 120 g per acre.
- Sowing: Sow the seed on nursery. After 21 days, seedling gets ready for transplant.
- Spacing: Tropical – 60 x 30 cm, Sub-tropical – 60 x 45 cm, Temperate – 60 x 45 cm
Fertilizer dose with timing:
- It needs balanced and adequate fertilizer supply.
- Put FYM
- – 5 ml + 50 kg SSP + 50 kg mop as basal dose.
- – Apply 50 kg urea just before ridge making.
- – 10 days after transplant apply 100 kg urea.
- – 20 days after transplant apply 50 kg DAP + 50 kg 10:26:26 + 800gm boron
- 30 days after transplant apply 75 kg 10:26:26 + 25 kg urea
- Uniform & attractive deep red fruits
- Excellent fruit firmness, Good for long distance transportation.
- Early hybrid with good yield potential
- Early in harvest & shipment to market, First picking start from 55-60 from transplanting date.
- Suitable for long distance transportation
- Size– Medium
- Shape– Oval
- Rootstock Crop – Tomato
- Average weight– 90 -100 gm
- Harvest Method – Loose
- Harvesting season– Spring , Autumn , Winter
- Transplanting season – Spring , Autumn
- Sowing season – Spring , Autumn
- Seed rate (depending on spacing) : 3.5 ft x 1 ft (60 -70 gm/Acre) 4.0 ft x 1.5 ft ( 50 gm/Acre) Transplanting: Tomato seedlings are transplanted when they become 25-30 days old & are 8-10 cm in height or each seedling possesses 5-6 leaves.
SVTD8306 is Determinate type variety other salient features are given below
|Excellent plant vigor||Robust & strong plant growth||Escape environment stress and disease incidence|
|Uniform & attractive deep red fruits||Preferred by retailers||Fetches premium price and ensure higher returns|
|Good fruit firmness||Suitable for long distance transportation||Higher produce price in the
|Resistance to Tolcv & Early Blight||Lesser number of pesticides sprays||More C:B to the growers|
Seed rate (depending on spacing) : 3.5 ft x 1 ft (60 -70 gm/Acre)
4.0 ft x 1.5 ft ( 50 gm/Acre)
Transplanting: Tomato seedlings are transplanted when they become 25-30 days old & are 8-10 cm in height or each seedling possesses 5-6 leaves.
Commercial Mix Dosage recommendation:
>First dose 6-8 days after transplanting: 50:100:100 NPK Kg/acre
>Second dose 20 – 25 days after first application: 25: 50: 50 NPK kg / acre
>Third dose 20 – 25 days after second application: 25: 0: 0 NPK Kg/acre
>At the time of Flowering: Sulphur (Bensulf) 10 Kg/acre
>At the time of Fruit Setting: Boracol ( BSF-12) 50 Kg./acre
>Spray Calcium nitrate (1%solution) at the time of flowering (To increase fruit set).
>Spray Urea & Soluble K (1% solution each) at 15 days interval during harvesting time (To increase no. of pickings).
SAKSHAM (For Summer season)
Most popular Tomato for Heat Set
♦ Plant Type : Medium
♦ Fruit Colour : Attractive Red Colour
♦ Average Fruit Weight : 80–100 g
♦ Fruit Shape : Flat Round
♦ Firmness & Shelf life : Excellent
♦ Days to First Harvest : 60-65 days
Tips for Growing Tomato
Soil : A well drained loamy soil is ideal.
Sowing time : As per the regional practices and timings.
Optimum temp. for germination : 25 – 300C
Transplanting : 25-30 days after sowing.
Spacing : Row to Row: 90 cm, Plant to Plant : 45 – 60 cm
Seed rate : 50 – 60 gm / acre
Preparation of Main field : Deep ploughing and harrowing. Add well decomposed
FYM: 8-10 tones / acre. Make the ridges and furrows at the required spacing.
Irrigate the field and make the holes at the recommended spacing. Transplanting
should be done during late afternoon, after transplanting light irrigation should be
given for quick and better establishment.
Chemical Fertilizer : Fertilizer requirement depends on the soil fertility
First dose 6 – 8 days after transplanting: 50:100:100 NPK kg / acre
Second dose 20 – 25 days after first application: 25: 50 : 50 NPK kg / acre
Third dose 20 – 25 days after second application: 25: 00:00 NPK kg / acre
At the time of Flowering: Sulphur (Bensulf) 10 kg / acre
At the time of Fruit Setting: Boracol ( BSF-12) 50 kg / acr
Spray Calcium nitrate (1%solution) at the time of flowering (To increase fruit set).
Spray Urea & Soluble K (1% solution each) at 15 days interval during harvesting time
(To increase no. of pickings.)
- Determinate Plant
- Good Stay greenness
- Dark green foliage
- Good Heat set
- Very Good Firm Fruits
- High Yield potential
- Yield- Average yield: 25-40 MT/acre ( depending on season and cultural practice)
- Size- Round Shape
- Shape- Flat Round type, uniform green
- Weight- 80-100g
Recommended states for cultivation under normal agro climatic conditions in:
Seed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
Seed Rate: 40-50 g per acre.
Sowing: Prepare the raised bed of 180x90x15cm, for 1acre 10 to 12 beds are required.
Nursery should be free from weeds and debris. Line sowing is recommended.
Distance between two row: 8-10 cm (4 fingers) apart,
Distance between seed to seeds : 3-4 cm ( 2 fingers),
Seeds are sown in line at 0.5-1.0 cm deep
Transplanting: Transplanting should be done @ 21-25 days after sowing.
Spacing:Row to Row and Plant to Plant – 120 x 60
Fertilizer dose with timing
Total N:P:K requirement @ 100:150:150 kg per acre.
Dose & Timing:
Basal Dose::Apply 33% N and 50% P, K as basal dose during final land preparation.
Top Dressing:33% N and remaining P, K at 30 days after transplanting and 34% N at 50 days after transplanting.
Best - Offers
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
All order over
About – Us
Kisanjeevan is a Agritech solution for its Valuable Farmers that helps to solve there Problems at every step .Know More